If you’ve decided that it’s the right time to get your trade mark registered then the next step is to decide whether you want to do it yourself or have a professional do it for you.
Before you decide, it’s good to know how a Trade Marks Attorney can help you through the process.
A Trade Marks Attorney has specialist training in trade mark law. They know the ins and outs of trade mark applications, they understand how the Trade Marks Office makes decisions and they can assist in more complex matters such as trade mark oppositions.
My name is Lisa Win and I’m a Trade Marks Attorney.
I help my clients through the trade marking process by:
- advising whether their business name or logo is something that can or should be trade marked
- advising whether their trade mark meets the legal requirements for registration
- drafting their trade mark specifications to give the greatest legal protection possible
- managing the trade marking process and all correspondence with IP Australia
- providing advice if additional information is requested by IP Australia
Before deciding whether you should get your business name, logo, or product or service name protected by a registered trade mark, it’s a good idea to get professional advice.
I’m please to be able to offer a free phone consultation to those who are seeking advice. If you’d find that helpful, you can book your consultation with me by clicking the link below.
I look forward to chatting with you about your business.